Great West Casualty Insurance Company recently awarded Schilli Corporation and Steven’s Distributors with National Safety Awards. Both of these clients share a commitment to safety for the motoring public and for their drivers. Jan Markinson, Large Fleet Safety Director for Great West Casualty, presented two awards to the Schilli Corporation—Workplace Safety and National Safety—to Ken Humphries, Safety Director, and Dennis Frey, VP of Operations. Susan Bryant, Regional Safety Director for Great West, presented a National Safety Award to Keith Robinson, President of Steven’s Distributors. The Daniel & Henry Company is proud to work with these clients and many others that invest a lot of time and resources to create a “culture of safety” for their employees and other drivers on the road.
- DataQ System Can Remove Incorrect Violations and Certain Crashes
- Welcome To The Hard Market – A Trucking Insurance Market Update
- Reptile Theory and Trucking Insurance Rates
- Trucking Insurance 2018 Q3 Market Update: Rough Road Ahead
- The Truck Parking Shortage and Insurance Claims – Five Tips to Avoid Costly Lawsuits
- Daniel & Henry Company Clients Receive National Safety Awards
- New Personal Conveyance Guidance – Insurance and Risk Management Considerations
- Can The International Road Check Lower My Insurance Costs?
- Read Your Shipper and Broker Contracts To Avoid Unnecessary Claims!
- CSA Scores: Part 2 – Which Violations Increase Rates the Most?
- Your Insurance Company Wants You To Install Cameras…And So Do Your Drivers!
- Market Update 2018 Q1 : Workers Compensation Insurance and Occupational Accident Programs
- Incentivize drivers to lower your CSA scores…and insurance rates
- The Not-So-Hidden Costs of Driver Turnover Are Increasing
- The Daniel & Henry Company at the Midwest Truckers Show