Great West Casualty Insurance Company recently awarded Schilli Corporation and Steven’s Distributors with National Safety Awards. Both of these clients share a commitment to safety for the motoring public and for their drivers. Jan Markinson, Large Fleet Safety Director for Great West Casualty, presented two awards to the Schilli Corporation—Workplace Safety and National Safety—to Ken Humphries, Safety Director, and Dennis Frey, VP of Operations. Susan Bryant, Regional Safety Director for Great West, presented a National Safety Award to Keith Robinson, President of Steven’s Distributors. The Daniel & Henry Company is proud to work with these clients and many others that invest a lot of time and resources to create a “culture of safety” for their employees and other drivers on the road.
- “Pencil Whipping” Safety Will Not Help You In Court
- Trucking Insurance Prices A Drag On The Industry
- Plummeting Used Truck Valuation and Insurance Considerations
- Insurance Costs An Emerging Trend Among Motor Carriers in 2019 ATRI Report
- Nuclear Verdicts and the Effects on Trucking Insurance
- Top 10 Road Test Tips
- A “No Violations” Three Month Program Can Lower Your CSA Scores And Insurance Costs
- How Much Revenue Does It Take to Pay for a Trucking Claim?
- Which Driving Behaviors Predict Crash Involvement?
- Cyber Threats Growing for the Trucking Industry
- DataQ System Can Remove Incorrect Violations and Certain Crashes
- Welcome To The Hard Market – A Trucking Insurance Market Update
- Reptile Theory and Trucking Insurance Rates
- Trucking Insurance 2018 Q3 Market Update: Rough Road Ahead
- The Truck Parking Shortage and Insurance Claims – Five Tips to Avoid Costly Lawsuits